Sale!
PROTEIN PLUS ENERGY BALLS

Coconut Macadamia Protein Plus Balls

R24.65R379.75 incl. VAT

The innovative, next generation of nutritious “ON-THE-GO” Gluten-Free, Energy Nut Butter Ball Snacks.

Available per unit OR box of twelve individually wrapped 40g balls.

*Pricing below excludes delivery.

Clear
Facebook
ALL-NATURAL ON-THE-GO PROTEIN SNACK!

The innovative, next generation of nutritious “ON-THE-GO” Gluten-Free, Energy Nut Butter Ball Snacks.

  • 100% natural & quality ingredients:
  • Certified Gluten Free
  • Vegetarian
  • Non-GMO
  • High in Fibre
  • Protein 5 to 13 grams
  • No Trans fats
  • No Preservatives
  • No Additives, No Artificial flavours

 

DIETARY INFO
Ingredients: Cashews, Dietary Tapioca Fiber, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Pea Protein, Whey Protein Concentrate), Whey Protein Crisps (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin), Brown Rice Syrup, Grape Juice, Coconut, Rice Bran, Macadamias, Natural Flavors, Water, Guar Gum, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E). Serving Size: 1 Ball (40g) Amount per serving: Calories: 160 | Calories from Fat: 60 % Daily Value* Total Fat: 7g - 11% Saturated Fat: 3g - 15% Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 5mg - 2% Sodium: 130mg – 5% Total Carbohydrates: 17g - 6% Dietary Fiber: 6g - 24% Sugars: 7g Protein: 10g – 17% Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 8% Iron: 4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. See Packaging for most up-to-date nutritional information.
Ingredients: Cashews, Organic Agave Syrup, Protein Blend (Pea Protein, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate), Inulin (Dietary Fiber), Brown Rice Syrup, Fruit Juices, Whey Protein Crisps (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin), Raisins, Sunflower Seeds, Oats, Apples, Apple Fiber, Rice Bran, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Safflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E). Serving Size: 1 Ball (49g) Amount per serving: Calories: 200 | Calories from Fat: 70 % Daily Value* Total Fat: 8g - 12% Saturated Fat: 1.5g - 8% Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 5mg - 2% Sodium: 160mg – 7% Total Carbohydrates: 24g - 8% Dietary Fiber: 5g - 20% Sugars: 13g Protein: 10g – 14% Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 2% Calcium: 6% Iron: 10% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. See Packaging for most up-to-date nutritional information.
Ingredients: Peanuts, Brown Rice Syrup, Grape Juice, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Pea Protein, Whey Protein Concentrate), Organic Dark Chocolate (Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Organic Cocoa Liquor, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Cocoa Powder, Sunflower Lecithin), Whey Protein Crisps (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin), Oats, Dietary (Tapioca) Fiber, Water, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), Sea Salt. Serving Size: 1 Ball (49g) Amount per serving: Calories: 210 | Calories from Fat: 90 % Daily Value* Total Fat: 10g - 15% Saturated Fat: 2.5g - 13% Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 5mg - 2% Sodium: 120mg – 5% Total Carbohydrates: 10g - 7% Dietary Fiber: 4g - 16% Sugars: 11g Protein: 12g – 17% Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 2% Calcium: 2% Iron: 6% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. See Packaging for most up-to-date nutritional information.
Ingredients: Almonds, Brown Rice Syrup, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Pea Protein, Whey Protein Concentrate), Grape Juice, Oats, Whey Protein Crisps (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin), Rice Bran, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), Sea Salt. Serving Size: 1 Ball (49g) Amount per serving: Calories: 210 | Calories from Fat: 80 % Daily Value* Total Fat: 9g - 14% Saturated Fat: 1g - 5% Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 5mg - 2% Sodium: 140mg – 6% Total Carbohydrates: 21g - 7% Dietary Fiber: 3g - 12% Sugars: 12g Protein: 12g – 18% Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 10% Calcium: 10% Iron: 8% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. See Packaging for most up-to-date nutritional information.
Ingredients: Peanuts, Brown Rice Syrup, Grape Juice, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Pea Protein, Whey Protein Concentrate), Oats, Dietary (Tapioca) Fiber, Whey Protein Crisps (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Tapioca Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin), Peanut Extract, Water, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), Sea Salt. Serving Size: 1 Ball (49g) Amount per serving: Calories: 200 | Calories from Fat: 80 % Daily Value* Total Fat: 9g - 14% Saturated Fat: 1.5g - 8% Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 5mg - 2% Sodium: 130mg – 5% Total Carbohydrates: 20g - 7% Dietary Fiber: 4g - 16% Sugars: 10g Protein: 13g – 19% Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 8% Iron: 4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. See Packaging for most up-to-date nutritional information.
WARNINGS

Contains Milk and Tree Nuts (Cashews, Coconut, and Macadamias). Manufactured on equipment that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, egg and milk.