Magnum Thrust® will improve:
- Muscle density and lean gains.
- Strength and power.
- The suppression of estrogen and DHT.
- Your ability to have the deepest, most restful sleeps.
- Recovery through increased protein synthesis.
A Great Testosterone Booster will produce the following results:
- Rapid increases in post cycle testosterone levels.
- Harder, stronger muscles.
- Deeper, more restful sleeps.
- Leaner, more toned physiques.
- An increased sex drive and libido.
Magnum Thrust® is your best choice for a Testosterone Booster & Estrogen Suppressor because:
- It is 100% Pharmaceutical Grade for better, faster results.
- It is 100% natural and will not shut down your body’s ability to produce testosterone.
- It has been proven in the gym and in the lab over the last 7 years.
- It works on multiple pathways to completely optimize your body’s ability to produce testosterone.
- It is the only testosterone booster to include 4 testosterone mimickers that increase protein synthesis.
Thrust’s Multi-Pathway Approach optimizes your ability to produce & utilize testosterone:
Testosterone Mimicking through NON-Hormonal Pathways -Beta Ecdysterone/20-hydroxyecdysone, 5-Methyl-7-Hydroxy-Isoflavone Ethylcarbonate Ester, Ipriflavone (7-Isopropoxyisoflavone) and SafedMusli all mimic either testosterone’s ability to increase the rate of protein synthesis or it’s structure (in the case of SafedMusli) and can latch onto the same body receptors that testosterone attaches to, causing similar positive results. Published scientific studies have proven these ingredients will increase the rate of ribosomal activity, which are cellular proteins that actually hook amino acids together to form new proteins. This enables the muscle cell to “work faster” to put amino acids together into protein chains. Scientists call this process protein synthesis. Without an increase in protein synthesis, your muscles won’t grow at all. Beyond just increasing protein synthesis, these ingredients will also decrease cortisol levels, improve overall recovery from exercise and cause a nutrient partitioning effect – transporting much-needed nutrients away from fatty tissue and toward muscle cells for use in muscle growth and repair.
A key ingredient in this group of ingredients is Beta Ecdysterone. Studies conducted in the Soviet Union showed Beta Ecdysterone helps “increase hepatic protein synthesis and subsequently promote positive nitrogen balance.”
V. Smetanin, researcher of the Smolensk State Medical Institute in Russia speculates that Beta Ecdysteroneachieves this by decreasing urea concentration in the body and increases hemoglobin levels by increasing a process called erythropoiesis. Erythropoiesis is the development of mature red blood cells. This leads to a stimulation of the anabolic process in protein metabolism, which in turn leads to a positive nitrogen balance in the body. A positive nitrogen balance, or more nitrogen, equals more muscular gains.