PALEO FRIENDLY SAVOURY CRACKERS

Paleo Friendly Salty Crackers

R173.25 incl. VAT

Betty Lou’s Original Cashew Oregon Crackers are certified gluten free, non-GMO, and vegan. They are also paleo-friendly and grain-free! They come in a sealable bag and they are packed with all-natural great tasting ingredients. The Italian crackers are pure, wholesome and just great crackers for any occasion.

Single Bag: 150g per Bag.

*Pricing below excludes delivery.

Clear
Facebook
HEALTHY INGREDIENTS THAT DON’T COMPROMISE ON TASTE

Paleo Oregon Crackers

  • Gluten-Free
  • Non GMO
  • Vegan
  • Grain Free
  • Paleo Friendly Crackers
  • 1-year shelf life
  • Absolutely Delicious!

4 Great Flavours:

  • Salt and Pepper Paleo Crackers
  • Fiesta Paleo Crackers
  • Italian Paleo Crackers
  • Original Cashew Paleo Crackers
DIETARY INFO
Ingredients: Cashews, Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Water, Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Vinegar, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract. Serving Size: About 8 Crackers (25g) Amount per serving: Calories: 130 | Calories from Fat: 90 % Daily Value* Total Fat: 10g - 15% Saturated Fat: 1g - 5% Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg - 0% Sodium: 260mg - 11% Total Carbohydrates: 9g - 3% Dietary Fiber: 3g - 12% Sugars: 0g Protein: 4g Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 4% Iron: 6% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. See Packaging for most up-to-date nutritional information.
Ingredients: Almonds, Sesame Seeds, Tapioca Flour, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Coconut Vinegar, Chili Peppers, Yeast Extract, Onion, Cumin, Black Pepper, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), Garlic, Oregano, Citric Acid. Serving Size: About 8 Crackers (25g) Amount per serving: Calories: 130 | Calories from Fat: 90 % Daily Value* Total Fat: 10g - 15% Saturated Fat: 1g - 5% Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg - 0% Sodium: 250mg - 10% Total Carbohydrates: 9g - 3% Dietary Fiber: 3g - 12% Sugars: 1g Protein: 4g Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 4% Iron: 6% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. See Packaging for most up-to-date nutritional information.
Ingredients: Almonds, Sesame Seeds, Tapioca Flour, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Coconut Vinegar, Black Pepper, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E). Serving Size: About 8 Crackers (25g) Amount per serving: Calories: 130 | Calories from Fat: 90 % Daily Value* Total Fat: 10g - 15% Saturated Fat: 1g - 5% Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg - 0% Sodium: 220mg - 9% Total Carbohydrates: 9g - 3% Dietary Fiber: 3g - 12% Sugars: 0g Protein: 4g Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 4% Iron: 6% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. See Packaging for most up-to-date nutritional information.
Ingredients: Almonds, Sesame Seeds, Tapioca Flour, Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds, Organic Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Tomato Concentrate, Organic Coconut Vinegar, Garlic, Basil, Yeast Extract, Onion, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), Oregano, Citric Acid, Black Pepper. Serving Size: About 8 Crackers (25g) Amount per serving: Calories: 130 | Calories from Fat: 90 % Daily Value* Total Fat: 10g - 15% Saturated Fat: 1g - 5% Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg - 0% Sodium: 260mg - 11% Total Carbohydrates: 9g - 3% Dietary Fiber: 3g - 12% Sugars: 0g Protein: 4g Vitamin A: 0% Vitamin C: 0% Calcium: 4% Iron: 6% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. See Packaging for most up-to-date nutritional information.
WARNINGS

Contains Tree Nuts (Cashew, Coconut) and traces of Almond. Manufactured on dedicated gluten free equipment that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, egg, and milk.